Online Fitness Coaching Terms & Conditions
- Online fitness coaching is a team effort between coach and client. Your potential results will be affected if you choose not to comply with the prescribed plan and as a consequence, specific results are not guaranteed.
- You are entitled to a full refund within the first 14 days of purchase if you are not fully satisfied. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Once the client (you) completes the initial health questionnaire, it is the sole responsibility of the client (you) to tell Danny Wallis of any new injury, illness, disease or any other kind of medical contra indication that could affect the well being of him / herself during an exercise session.
- If your medical condition changes during a coaching package, in the interests of your health, Danny Wallis reserves the right to postpone your prescribed exercise and coaching plan until an authentic doctors note is provided referring you back to exercise.
- With the exception of your first 14 day period, online coaching packages are non refundable and non transferable. If you choose not to partake in the prescribed plan within the timeframe of the purchased package, no extra time will be added to your package and you will be required to purchase a new package to continue your online coaching experience.
- 1-2-1 online personal training sessions are also available to you and are at an extra cost to your online coaching package price.