One to One Personal Training Terms & Conditions
- Sessions begin at the particular time agreed and booked for. If you are late, you may not receive your full session.
- In the event of cancelling a personal training session, you must give at least 12 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in the session being charged for in full.
- Once the client completes the initial health questionnaire, it is the sole responsibility of the client to tell Danny Wallis of any new injury, illness, disease or any other kind of medical contra indication that could affect the well being of him / herself during an exercise session.
- If your medical condition changes during a block booking of sessions, in the interests of your health, Danny Wallis reserves the right to halt all sessions until an authentic doctors note is provided referring you back to exercise.
- Sessions paid for are non refundable and non transferable, unless in the event of serious illness when a doctors note will need to be provided for authentication. In the event of transferring sessions, the new client must first have a consultation and successful health check. Block sessions may expire if not used within a three-month period from date of purchase